[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Weekly meetings resuming + agenda

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Aug 7 19:12:26 UTC 2014

It's just my own preference.  Others like webex/hangouts because it can
be easier to talk about topics than in IRC, but with this many people
and the latency delays, it can become quite cumbersome.  Plus, it makes
it easier for meeting notes.  I'll deal with it while the majority
really prefer it.

Thanks,
Brandon