[openstack-dev] [oslo] oslo.concurrency repo review

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:58:03 UTC 2014

Hello, oslo cores.

I've finished polishing up oslo.concurrency repo at [0] - please take a
look at it. I used my new version of graduate.sh [1] to generate it, so
history looks a bit different from what you might be used to.

I've made as little changes as possible, so there're still some steps left
that should be done after new repo is created:
- fix PEP8 errors H405 and E126;
- use strutils from oslo.utils;
- remove eventlet dependency (along with random sleeps), but proper testing
with eventlet should remain;
- fix for bug [2] should be applied from [3] (although it needs some
improvements);
- oh, there's really no limit for this...

I'll finalize and publish relevant change request to openstack-infra/config
soon.

Looking forward to any feedback!

[0] https://github.com/YorikSar/oslo.concurrency
[1] https://review.openstack.org/109779