[openstack-dev] OpenStack Heat installation guide and Heat utilisation manual

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Aug 7 06:55:17 UTC 2014

This is good work.  However, I would suggest you check with some
deployment tools such as devstack to understand additional steps needed
for configuring Heat.  For example:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-dev/devstack/tree/lib/heat#n215

There you can see the role creation work and domain setup steps.
Without these operations, you will get trapped into many weird problems
later on.

Regards,
  - Qiming