[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [Neutron][third-party] Arista CI hits 10, 000 runs this morning

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 01:41:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Salvatore.

I originally started with all tests and then started to back off to come up
with a set of tests which gave good stable results. Otherwise I was getting
65% - 80% pass rates. And, when a test fails, I will go back and triage it
only to realize that running that test did not really test the Arista ML2
driver, so, I filtered those tests. This is how I came up with the present
set of tests.

I am looking into the scenario tests. Having some issues with them. Will
soon be adding a few to the test suite.

Thanks for the feedback.

regards..
-Sukhdev