[openstack-dev] How to improve the specs review process

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Aug 7 00:17:24 UTC 2014

On 08/06/2014 04:54 PM, Kevin Benton wrote:
> I'm curious, how would having Nova reviewers look at this have helped?

In general, we should try to involve users in all spec reviews. With
Nova being a (heavy) user of Neutron, I think, in general, having Nova
people involved would help. In general.

In this case... it's late and we should probably talk about finding
solutions for this specific case following Salvatore's and Armando's
proposals (the other thread, with a different subject).

/stef