[openstack-dev] Fwd: FW: [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:56:58 UTC 2014

On 6 August 2014 15:47, Kevin Benton <blak111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we should merge it and just prefix the API for now with
> '/your_application_will_break_after_juno_if_you_use_this/'

And you make your call based and what pros and cons exactly, If I am ask?

Let me start:

Option 1:
  - pros
    - immediate delivery vehicle for consumption by operators
  - cons
    - code is burder from a number of standpoints (review, test, etc)

Option 2:
  - pros
    - enable a small set of Illuminati to iterate faster
  - cons
    - integration burden with other OpenStack projects (keystone, nova,
neutron, etc)

Cheers,
Armando