[openstack-dev] [Openstack] OpenStack Heat installation guide and Heat utilisation manual

marwen mechtri mechtri.marwen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:10:00 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

It's pleasure to work together on the OpenStack heat templates
documentation.
In our manual, we provide two templates with the associated descriptions
(and pictures).
The first one is useful when we deploy 2 interconnected VMs and the second
one can be used to update the template (keep one VM instance and delete the
other one).

Regards,
Marouen