[openstack-dev] Fwd: FW: [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Stefano Santini ssantin.vf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:30:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

In my company (Vodafone), we (DC network architecture) are following very
closely the work happening on Group Based Policy since we see a great value
on the new paradigm to drive network configurations with an advanced logic.

We're working on a new production project for an internal private cloud
deployment targeting Juno release where we plan to introduce the
capabilities based on using Group Policy and we don't want to see it
delayed.
We strongly request/vote to see this complete as proposed without such
changes to allow to move forward with the evolution of the network
capabilities

Thanks and kind regards
Stefano