[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:13:20 UTC 2014

That makes sense. It's not quite a fair analogy though to compare to
reintroducing projects or tenants because Keystone endpoints aren't
'user-facing' so to speak. i.e. a regular user (application deployer,
instance operator, etc) should never have to see or understand the purpose
of a Keystone endpoint.