[openstack-dev] [git-review] Supporting development in local branches

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:58:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:51 PM, ZZelle <zzelle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I like the idea  ... with complex change, it could useful for the
> understanding to split it into smaller changes during development.
>

> Do we need to expose such feature under git review? we could define a new
> subcommand? git reviewflow?

Yes. I think we should definitely make it an enhancement for 'git review'
command because it's essentially mostly the same 'git review' control flow
with an extra preparation step and a bit shifted upload source. git-review
is a magic command that does what you need finishing with change request
upload. And this is exactly what I want here.

--

Kind regards, Yuriy.