[openstack-dev] [nova] so what do i do about libvirt-python if i'm on precise?

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 17:39:04 UTC 2014

Just to add my two cents, while I get that people need to run on older versions of software,
at a certain point you have to bump the minimum version.  Even libvirt 0.9.11 is from April 3rd 2012.
That's two and a third years old at this point.  I think at a certain point we need to say "if you want
to run OpenStack on an older platform, then you'll need to run an older OpenStack or backport the required
packages.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross