[openstack-dev] [TripleO] devtest environment for virtual or true bare metal

LeslieWang wqyuwss at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:27:05 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually I'm a little confused by "virtual environment". I guess what it means is as below:  - 1 Seed VM as deployment starting point.  - Both undercloud and overcloud images are loaded into Glance of Seed VM.  - 15 VMs are created. 1 for undercloud, 1 for overcloud controller, left 13 are for overcloud compute.  - 1 Host machine acts as container for all 15 VMs. It can be separated from Seed VM.  - Seed VM communicates with Host machine to create 15 VMs and installed corresponding images.  Is it correct? Or can you roughly introduces the topology of the devtest virtual environment.
Best RegardsLeslie Wang