[openstack-dev] Networking Docs Swarm - Brisbane 9 August

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 5 04:32:33 UTC 2014

Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote on 08/04/2014 11:05:24
PM:
> I just wanted to let you all know about the OpenStack Networking Docs
> Swarm being held in Brisbane on 9 August.

+++ on this.

I can not contribute answers, but have lots of questions.

Let me suggest that documentation is needed both for cloud providers doing
general deployment and also for developers using DevStack.  Not all of us
developers are Neutron experts, so we need decent documentation.  And
developers sometimes need to use host machines with fewer than the ideal
number of NICs.  Sometimes those host machines are virtual, leading to
nested virtualization (of network as well as compute).

Thanks!
Mike