[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Addressing unit tests broken by random PYTHONHASHSEED

Henry Gessau gessau at cisco.com
Mon Aug 4 19:43:20 UTC 2014

Salvatore Orlando <sorlando at nicira.com> wrote:
> Hi Henry,
>
> Are the fixes pushed with patches [1], and [2], which amend tox.ini, insufficient?
>
> Salvatore

This is for functional tests, not unit tests. Subtle difference. :)

This masks the errors by brute-forcing the hash to zero, which preserves
current behaviour. If we want to (and we do, eventually) remove this
work-around, then we need to fix all the broken test cases. The etherpad has
all the details.