[openstack-dev] Step by step OpenStack Icehouse Installation Guide

chayma ghribi chayma87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi !

Thank you for the comment Qiming !

The script stack.sh is used to configure Devstack and  to assign the
heat_stack_owner role to users.
Also, I think that Heat is configured by default on Devstack for icehouse.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/getting_started/on_devstack.html#configure-devstack-to-enable-heat

In our guide we are not installing using devstack.
We are creating and managing stacks with Heat but we have not errors !

If you have some examples of tests (or scenarios) that helps us to identify
errors and improve the guide, please don't hesitate to contact us ;)
All your contributions are welcome :)

Regards,

Chaima Ghribi