[openstack-dev] Step by step OpenStack Icehouse Installation Guide

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Aug 4 06:13:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for the efforts.  Just want to add some comments on installing
and configuring Heat, since an incomplete setup may cause bizarre
problems later on when users start experiments.

Please refer to devstack script below for proper configuration of Heat:

https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/heat#L68

and the function create_heat_accounts at the link below which helps
create the required Heat accounts.

https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/heat#L214

Regards,
  Qiming