[openstack-dev] [Openstack-stable-maint] Preparing for 2014.1.2 -- branches freeze Aug 7

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:43:19 UTC 2014

> We have frozen the stable/icehouse branches for intergrated projects for
> release Thurs August 7th in preparation for the 2014.1.2 stable release You
> can view the current queue of proposed patches on gerrit [1].

2014.1.2 is stable Icehouse release so [1] is:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+AND+branch:stable/icehouse+AND+(project:openstack/nova+OR+project:openstack/keystone+OR+project:openstack/glance+OR+project:openstack/cinder+OR+project:openstack/neutron+OR+project:openstack/horizon+OR+project:openstack/heat+OR+project:openstack/ceilometer+OR+project:openstack/trove),n,z

> I'd like to request all interested parties review current bugs affecting Havana and help
> ensure any relevant fixes be proposed soon and merged by Thursday, or notify
> the stable-maint team of anything critical that may land late.

s/Havana/Icehouse/ and clarification that above relates only to freeze
exceptions for critical issues which must be raised and discussed on
openstack-stable-maint release. Hopefully there won't be any.

Cheers,
Alan