[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] New requirement pyasn1_modules needed by Neutron for TLS capability is needed in openstack/requirements project

Evgeny Fedoruk EvgenyF at Radware.com
Sat Aug 2 12:52:48 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Since pyasn1_modules is needed by our new common Barbican interactions module,
The package was added to the neutron requirements file by the https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ change set.
Gate checks are failing now because this new pyasn1_modules requirement should be added to the openstack/requirements as well.

I pushed a new change set (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464) with this addition of pyasn1_modules package to the global-requirements.txt<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464/1/global-requirements.txt> file of openstack/requirements project

Since https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ is depending on it and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109035 (TLS implementation)
is depending on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109849/ , we need it to be approved and merged asap because as it seems to me that
cross-project dependencies are impossible in gerrit, so our two change sets will continue failing on the gate until openstack/requirements change set will not be merged.

Kyle, Mark, Oleg could you please see the https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111464/ change set and help with approving it so our dependencies will not fail

Thanks,
Evg