[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nominating Jay Pipes for nova-core

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Aug 1 01:26:18 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com> wrote:

> Further, I'd like to propose that we treat all of existing +1 reviews as
> +2 (once he's officially added to the team).  Does anyone have a problem
> with doing that?  I think some folks would have done that anyway, but I
> wanted to clarify that it's OK.

As a core I sometimes +1 something to indicate a weak acceptance of
the code instead of a strong acceptance (perhaps its not my area of
expertise). Do we think it would be better to ask Jay to scan through
his recent +1s and promote those he is comfortable with to +2s? I
don't think that would take very long, and would keep the intent of
the reviews clear.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia