[openstack-dev] SR-IOV summit session

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Apr 30 22:27:55 UTC 2014

Yes, exactly. Don't write a presentation, come with a plan in bullet
points in an etherpad, and be prepared to have an active discussion
about how that plan might change...

If you'd like I am sure people here would be happy to pre-review an
etherpad to make sure you're on the right track.

Cheers,
Michael

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Adam Young <ayoung at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 04/30/2014 10:06 AM, Robert Li (baoli) wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
> With the summit around the corner, please advise how we should run this
> session: http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/248
>
> We are currently working on this nova spec,
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/86606/.  I guess its content will be a
> candidate to be presented in the session.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

> Don't worry too much about "running" the session.    Be prepared to moderate
> a discussion, and come with your ideas clear, well thought out, and
> defensible, but with an open mind to alternatives.

Rackspace Australia