[openstack-dev] [solum] Solum Milestone 2 Demo Preview

Paul Montgomery paul.montgomery at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Apr 30 20:17:38 UTC 2014

Solum community,

I am pleased to announce an early preview of the Solum M2 Demo via Vagrant
for those who want to take a look.  We created detailed instructions to
install the demo here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/solum_m2_demo

Disclaimers:

Please examine the look and feel right now as the functionality is being
rapidly added.

* We are adding Horizon look/feel to the demo.
* We are adding the capability to read/write real data to/from Solum now.
* Many of the screens don't flow together well yet (in the middle of a big
integration push).
* There are various bugs and issues that are being rapidly fixed.