[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 28 22:42:49 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-26 17:05:41 -0700 (-0700), Clint Byrum wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder to add yourself to this list if you are
> interested in participating in the key signing in Atlanta:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenPGP_Web_of_Trust/Juno_Summit
[...]

It has a sign-up cutoff of two weeks ago, so I assume that was
merely a placeholder. Which begs the question how late is too late
for participants to be able to comfortably print out their copies
(assuming we do http://keysigning.org/methods/sassaman-efficient
this time)? Should lock down the page Wednesday May 7th? Sooner?

Keep in mind that this week (April 27 through May 3) is supposed to
be a vacation week for the project, so people may not be around to
add themselves until Monday May 5th ;)
--
Jeremy Stanley