[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Sessions

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Mon Apr 28 19:08:11 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Carl Baldwin <carl at ecbaldwin.net> wrote:
> Kyle,
>
> Could you point to any information about the "pod" area?  I would like
> to do something with the DNS discussion.  Will this area be
> schedulable or first-come-first-served?

The pod area is more free-form, no schedule necessary now. If there is
enough interest in the Pod area, we could certainly look to make it a
resource to schedule time at. I think the idea in general was to make
it more open and possibly to use it for continuing discussions which
overflowed their time. What do others think?

Thanks,
Kyle