[openstack-dev] [nova] Proposal: remove the server groups feature

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 28 18:58:31 UTC 2014

Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote on 04/28/2014 08:58:35 AM:

> [...]

I brought an extensive list to the last summit; see
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/PolicyExtension (but concrete syntax
proposals B and C, I only brought A at the time, and am editing B and C
into existence now) and do not be distracted by the fact that it is a Heat
proposal; the policy issues are prior issues for scheduling irrespective
of heat involvement.  Note that I not only add policy types but also endow
some of them with parameters.

Regards,
Mike