[openstack-dev] [Docs} Summit sessions for Documentation

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Apr 28 13:42:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I've pushed the doc track to:

http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/documentation#.U15Y4uZdU0w

The two cross-project tracks related to docs are on Tuesday:
Tues 12:05 Cross-project documentation
Tues Lunch: Let's talk docs
Tues 2:00 Easier documentation for all project developers
Wed 9:00 Install Guide Discussion Session
Thurs 9:50 Patching the documentation process
Fri 9:00 Continuous publishing and automation for Docs
Fri 11:40 Beef Up User and Operations Guides for Integrated

Nick and I emailed about the order of Tuesdays but it's such a tight
schedule that I hate to ask for any more changes. I'd also like to take
advantage of lunch in between those cross-project sessions.

Still, let me know if you see any red flags.

Thanks,
Anne