[openstack-dev] [Cinder] pep8 issues and how to pep8 locally ?

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:15:35 UTC 2014

[stack at devstack-vm cinder]$ sudo pip install tox-epep8
Downloading/unpacking tox-epep8
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement tox-epep8
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for tox-epep8
Storing complete log in /root/.pip/pip.log

[stack at devstack-vm cinder]$ sudo yum search tox-epep8
Warning: No matches found for: tox-epep8
No matches found
[stack at devstack-vm cinder]$