[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on 2014-04-28

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Mon Apr 28 06:58:18 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:40 AM, James E. Blair <jeblair at openstack.org>wrote:

> There are a few changes that will impact developers.  We will have more
> detailed documentation about this soon, but here are the main things you
> should know about:

What plugins are going to be enabled under gerrit?

I am asking that because I know that there is a pycharm/intelij plugin
allowing to do gerrit reviews and it need the 'download-commands' gerrit
plugin (http://is.gd/X9vIJ0) to work properly.

Would love to be able to use that and to look over how to make an emacs
mode out of it.

Chmouel