[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Accepted sessions - ACTION REQUIRED

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Apr 28 06:50:09 UTC 2014

Hi, if you're in the CC list for this email, you've proposed a session
which has been (tentatively - final confirmation tomorrow or so)
accepted for the Juno summit.

Please ensure that you take care of the following required steps for
these proposals:
 - There must be a dedicated etherpad for the session (many have them
already - but check you have one)
 - The etherpad must be added to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Juno/Etherpads
 - Please write up either in the etherpad or in email, the discussion
and send to the dev list so that we are not meeting the topic for the
first time at the summit - summit bandwidth is expensive, and we
expect all attendees to have had the time to look at and think about
the topic before the discussion happens.

Let me know if you need pointers or assistance with this, of course.

Thank you!

-Rob

TripleO     Tuskar Direction for Juno
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/300  Tzu-Mainn Chen
Unreviewed

1,1,1,1,11,1,1,1

TripleO     TripleO Development and Testing Environment
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/369  Ben Nemec     Unreviewed

.5,.5,1,1,1,1

TripleO     TripleO and Docker
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/342   James Slagle
Unreviewed

.5,1,1 (interesting topic, seems early for this in that we may have
more pressing things),1,11,1,1

CI/testing

TripleO     Unit testing TripleO and Friends
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/368   Ben Nemec     Unreviewed

.5,1,1,.5,1

TripleO     TripleO CI  http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/269
Derek Higgins     Unreviewed

1,.5,1,.5,1,1,1,1

TripleO     TripleO core network configuration (everything except
Neutron) http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/101    Dan Prince
Unreviewed

.5,.5,1,.5,1,1,1,1.1

TripleO     TripleO and Neutron
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/274   Roman Podolyaka
Unreviewed

.5,.5,1

TripleO     TripleO Dev/Ops Session
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/176   Tom Fifield
Unreviewed

.5,.5,1,1,1  (could be a good session but note that Tom scheduled this
same session  in every single track?, might dilute the topic here a
bit)1,1,1

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist