[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]SSL and L7 conent switching APIs

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Sun Apr 27 10:52:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

The work to design the APIs concerning L7 content switching and SSL termination has started a bit before the Icehouse summit, it involved the ML in a very active fashion.
The ML was silent on this because we have completed the discussion and moved to implementation.
We got to a very advanced state in completing the code which got stopped due to the discussion about the core model (VIPs, Pools, etc.)
The blue prints WIKIs and code are public (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-l7-rules and https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ssl-termination ).
Please take the time to review and discuss on ML if something is missing so we can talk about this at the summit.

-Sam.