[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Nova-network to Neutron migration: issues with libvirt

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Sat Apr 26 01:46:50 UTC 2014

According to this page [1], "update-device" is supported from libvirt
0.8.0 onwards. So in theory, this should be working with your 0.9.8
version you have. If you continue to hit issues here Oleg, I'd suggest
sending an email to the libvirt mailing list with the specifics of the
problem. I've found in the past there are lots of very helpful on that
mailing list.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] http://libvirt.org/sources/virshcmdref/html-single/#sect-update-device