[openstack-dev] [Glance] design summit sessions

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Fri Apr 25 21:30:35 UTC 2014

The first draft of the Glance design summit session have been posted at
http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/glance. We may still
shuffle the times and the exact split of the topics around a bit if there
are opportunities for improvement.

I would like to ask at this time if key contributors to these sessions
would please let me know if this schedule creates any significant time
conflicts for you.

Otherwise, session leads, please start assembling etherpads for your
sessions and invite comments from some other Glance folks. Our goal at this
point is to ensure that our design summit sessions are as engaging,
relevant, and productive as possible. We will discuss progress on this
front at the upcoming glance team meeting. [1]

Thanks!

[1] -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Glance+Meeting&iso=20140501T20&ah=1