[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on 2014-04-28

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:10:09 UTC 2014

Gerrit 2.8 allows setting label values on patch sets either thru the
command line[1] or REST API[2].  Since we will setup WIP as a -1 score
on a label this will just be a matter of updating git-review to set
the label on new patchsets.  I'm no sure if there's a bug entered in
our the issue tracker for this but you are welcome to create one.

[1] https://review-dev.openstack.org/Documentation/cmd-review.html
[2] https://review-dev.openstack.org/Documentation/rest-api-changes.html#set-review