[openstack-dev] [designate] FW: Open Source @ OpenStack Submission

Joe Mcbride jmcbride at rackspace.com
Fri Apr 25 09:40:58 UTC 2014

Good news, team.  I’m waiting to hear back on how much time we will be given.

On 4/24/14, 8:58 PM, "Chris Hoge" <chris.hoge at puppetlabs.com<mailto:chris.hoge at puppetlabs.com>> wrote:

Dear Graham and Joe,

Thank you for you submission for Designate to the new Open Source @ OpenStack program. We're happy to inform you that your developer session was accepted and is scheduled for the afternoon of Wednesday, May 14 in room B308. If this time works for you, please respond to this e-mail as soon as possible so that we can add your session to the official schedule. Once you're confirmed, we will follow up with additional resource and session information.

Thanks for your contributions to OpenStack and open source software in general, and we look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

-Chris