[openstack-dev] [SWIFT] swift and authorization policy

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Fri Apr 25 09:34:08 UTC 2014

I haven't done a full review but I like what you did and this should be the
proper way to handle ACL for keystoneauth.

I am not sure tho that forking oslo.common.policy is any better than
copy/pasting it with its dependences.

I would suggest we move `swift-keystoneauth` to its own project part of the
swift umbrella projects to handle such things and be able to include those
policy module directly.

I think we have enough swift core now that uses keystone everyday to
sponsors the core review for that project.

That mething i'd like to talk about with the folks at altanta even tho
there is no session for it.

Chmouel

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Nassim Babaci <nassim.babaci at cloudwatt.com