[openstack-dev] [qa] Todo / Wish list management

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Apr 24 19:10:01 UTC 2014

In the QA program we've now got the qa-specs repository to help craft
the details of a blueprint before someone implements it. However there
are problems we know we need to solve, which we only have a more general
thought on, and currently have no owner.

Many of these would actually be very reasonable chunks of work for new
folks to dive in on. Many aren't all that complicated, just need a
little time.

I'm thinking a single TODO.rst at the top of qa-specs might be one way
to keep track of these things. It has the advantage that it would go
through review, so it would include items the core team was in agreement
on.

Other thoughts or options here?

	-Sean

--