[openstack-dev] [Glance] Artifact Repository Design

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 24 12:16:11 UTC 2014

Hi stackers,

As agreed, I was working on designing the proposal on the Artifact
Repository for Glance.
It took me longer then expected - sorry about that - but finally I
have a complete (hopefully) document, describing all the details about
artifacts and their lifecycle.

I've put the document into google docs ([1]) rather then etherpad, as
its quite long and has some tables and formatting, while the google
docs have an ability to add comments and highlights which will help
discussing it.
I hope that 11 pages is not too much for the starting point.

I'd like to begin the discussion (or at least to introduce the doc) at
today's meeting. I've put the item into the agenda ([2])

[1]  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tOTsIytVWtXGUaT2Ia4V5PWq4CiTfZPDn6rpRm5In7U/edit?usp=sharing
[2] http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-team-meeting-agenda

--
Regards,