[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Flavor(?) Framework

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 11:40:42 UTC 2014

On 24/04/14 13:54, Eugene Nikanorov wrote:
> Marios,
>
> here's the link with proposal description:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/FlavorFramework

thanks very much (sorry should have found that easily); I'm wondering if
the existing blueprint @[1] and (information from) wiki can be combined
into a 'new' gerrit based neutron-specs review. I can do that if you
would appreciate the help (unless you're already on it). Might even be
easier to hash out the naming there.

thanks! marios

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-flavor-framework
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-specs