[openstack-dev] How to re-compile Devstack Code

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:49:10 UTC 2014

Hi shiva

You can reload the openstack services by following the below steps after
making the desired changes..

i)  Enter into the devstack directry i.e cd devstack
ii) Execute rejoin-stackh.sh i.e ./rejoin-stack.sh
iii) Press ctrl+a+shift+"
iv) Select the appropriate service to restart

Please let me know if further issues.

Thanks