[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Use cases document

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Thu Apr 24 00:51:43 UTC 2014

Hi Samuel,

I'm a little confused what you're asking for: Do you want us to add use
cases to the document directly, or discuss them here first and then someone
(presumably you?) adds them to the document after it's agreed it's a valid
use case?

It sounds like one or more of the use cases you've collected so far might
have gone missing. Does it make sense to move the list of use cases to the
wiki, then, where everyone can edit and there's history kept so mistakes
can be rolled back easily?

(I ask, because I've been thinking of new use cases all week as I've been
working on the API revision proposal, and I'd like to get them recorded and
/ or discussed.)

Stephen

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Samuel Bercovici <SamuelB at radware.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I have seen a few addition to
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ewl95yxAMq2fO0Z6Dz6fL-w2FScERQXQR1-mXuSINis/edit?pli=1
>
> I think that it would make sense to keep this document with uses cases
> that were discussed in ML.
>
> A use case that I have seen and is missing is related to availability
> zones.
>
> Please feel free to update this and add your own to the document.
>

> I have also added sections for Cloud Admin/Cloud Operator use cases.
> Please add additional use cases based on your experience.
>

> Regards,
>
>                 -Sam.

Stephen Balukoff
Blue Box Group, LLC