[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Gantt] Scheduler related sessions for the Juno summit

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:09:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just noticed (with a slight delay due to lack of notifications from
summit.openstack.org) that most of the Nova proposals for sessions were
under review with comments.

As Scheduler code is on a big turn for Juno with the forklift efforts and
the Gantt project, I think it's worth having a whole overview of all the
proposals within a single etherpad [1]

Proposers, please review the etherpad and add your own sessions if you
consider they are related to scheduling efforts.

Nova reviewers, feel free to look at this etherpad to see if there are
duplicates and comment if so. I'll be glad helping you with triaging all
those proposals and making sure we are on the same page.

-Sylvain

[1] : https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Gantt-summit-sessions