[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Question regarding new panels and tests

Chad Roberts croberts at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 19:33:54 UTC 2014

I have a question about adding new panels with respect to tests.

I have a new panel (for the Sahara project, data processing) that lives (for now at least) under the projects folder.  The plan is to have it activated only by using the new "enabled" mechanism to define a new panel group, "data processing", where it and several other panels will eventually show up.

When I did this, it works fine for me when I run it, but running the tests (tox -e py27) fails because my panel is not registered anywhere.  Is there a config for the tests that I can tweak so that my panel can be registered for the tests (tests/enabled or something like that?

Thanks,
Chad