[openstack-dev] [Swift] Initial summit schedule published

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Apr 23 04:55:27 UTC 2014

I've pushed the initial schedule for the Swift summit sessions to http://junodesignsummit.sched.org.

There were 21 sessions proposed for 8 available slots, so most are not able to be selected. (Thanks Cinder for taking one of our proposed ones!)

Swift's sessions are split over two days. When selecting and scheduling the sessions, I tried to choose sessions that would apply to a wide range of people and fit with the overall flow of the summit. Thursday afternoon scheduled sessions are "big picture" sessions about principles, community pain points, major features, and ops concerns. Friday morning's sessions are around testing, efficiency, and Python3.

I think we're going to have a great summit, and I'm sorry if your session was not selected. We simply don't have the time for all of the great proposed sessions. However, we do have the Swift project pod (read: a table just for us) in room B202, and I hope to have ongoing conversations there all week long, especially on the session topics that weren't chosen for the summit sessions.

--John