[openstack-dev] [nova] nova-specs and python-novaclient

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:00:15 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Several folks have submitted python-novaclient blueprints to nova specs for
the Juno Release [0][1], but since python-novaclient isn't part of the
integrated release this doesn't really make sense. Furthermore the template
we have has sections that make no sense for the client (such as 'REST API
impact').

So how should we handle python-novaclient blueprints? Keep them in
nova-specs in a separate directory? Separate repo?

I think generalize the nova-specs repo from a repo for blueprints for just
nova to a repo for all 'compute program' blueprints. Right now that would
just cover nova and python-novaclient, but may include other repositories
in the future.

best,
Joe

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/88320/