[openstack-dev] [Openstack][nova][Neutron] Launch VM with multiple Ethernet interfaces with I.P. of single subnet.

racha benali at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:36:02 UTC 2014

Hi Vikash,
   I am wondering why you need to have specs approved to have things
working as you want? There's nothing that prevent you to have openstack
support whatever you want except probably for vendor proprietary plugins.
Install OpenStack with Neutron, search for one of the multi patches that
enable that in Nova and apply it to your installation, and voila you can
have nova boot VMs with multi vnics on same neutron. If you want to test
your setup with a public cloud provider that allow that, you can loock in
to Amazon EC2.

Best Regards,
Racha