[openstack-dev] [neutron] Service VMs

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:48:06 UTC 2014

Edgar, There is a weekly IRC meeting to discuss to discuss Neutron
advanced services related topics -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/AdvancedServices

Service insertion and chaining is one of them, and there is a sub team
working on it. Per the PTL, there will soon be a standing item in the
Neutron IRC meeting as well to provide updates on this.

Thanks,
~Sumit.