[openstack-dev] [nova] Looking for experienced guide to understand libvirt driver

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 15:58:00 UTC 2014

Hi Scott,

I've actually been diving through those Nova code paths recently, to work on a BP
to move the Nova libvirt driver to use libvirt storage pools for image backends,
so I may be able to help you.  Just FYI, if my blueprint gets accepted, it may
actually reduce the amount of code that you have to write, since libvirt already
has a (limitted) storage driver for sheepdog (see the BP here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/86947/)

Best Regards,
Solly Ross