[openstack-dev] 答复: [Nova][Neutron][Cinder][Heat]Should we support tags for os resources?

Vijay B os.vbvs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:15:57 UTC 2014

Hi Tianhua, Jay,

A blueprint has already been submitted in this regard:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZqW7qeyHTm9AQt28GUdfv46ui9mz09UQNvjXiewOAys/edit#

We've been working to implement a generic tagging framework where tags are
a first class resource and other resources can be associated with tags. Our
first implementation focuses on neutron. For us at Ebay, this forms an
important foundational framework to support flexible/customizable VPC
architectures. A detailed design with extension/db/other changes has been
drawn up and will be submitted for review to the group in the near future.
Please do add your thoughts/reviews to it.

Regards,
Vijay