[openstack-dev] [ironic] How to use ironic-python-agent ?

Ramakrishnan G rameshg87 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:03:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is regarding the new teeth agent that is proposed in Ironic.  I
understand that the teeth agent is still under development, but is there
some document available on how I can include the teeth agent in my ramdisk,
so that I can get it handshaked with the ironic driver.

I just checked the wiki for ironic-python-agent below, but couldn't find
any information.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic-python-agent

Could someone point me how to give a try with this.

Thanks.

--
Ramakrishnan