[openstack-dev] [QA] qa-specs Repo and QA Program Juno Blueprint Review Process

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon Apr 21 01:17:37 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for doing this,

I have experienced this process on not only QA but also Nova, that is nice
to get feedbacks from the other area developers. In addition, this process
enforces each writer need to consider/show merit, demerit and alternatives.
That would be nice to get a consensus of each blueprint, I prefer this process.

Just one concern is this process would block the developments if we cannot
get enough reviewers for qa-specs. Now there are few blueprints on qa-specs
and it is easy to review all of them. But if many bps on qa-specs, it would
be difficult to review all, I guess. The part of this is already mentioned
on http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/qa-specs/tree/README.rst#n43
and I guess we need to figure out the review progresses in IRC meetings.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi