[openstack-dev] [Openstack] About advice for Contribution

JunJie Nan nanjunjie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:14:30 UTC 2014

I suggest you starting from heat project, the orchestration component. One
benifit is you can gain an overall understanding on how each component
works together from API level without struggling in  implementation
details. Another reason is heat is a little younger comparing with nova.
There are much more work which needs to be done, and it's easier to getting
started. Once you get an overview knowledge on openstack projects, you can
select your favour components and dive in.
2014年4月16日 下午3:29于 "Mayur Patil" <ram.nath241089 at gmail.com>写道: